Tech for Good is a comprehensive program donating software, expertise, and financial support to nonprofit organizations tackling a wide range of social problems. By leveraging the power of Customer Experience (CX) tools, our partners are able to improve efficiency and magnify their impact, achieving their mission at a greater scale. From 2018 to 2021 we donated over $7M in products to over 110 nonprofits globally.
Tech for Good has two main goals:
- Provide nonprofits with Zendesk software and grants to help them serve more people and create more impact among vulnerable populations;
- Partner with nonprofits that provide workforce development training for careers in customer experience (CX) to historically marginalized and underrepresented groups. Read more about our Career Pathways program here.
We support organizations that fit in one of the Zendesk Foundation's impact areas:
- Foster community - enable connections that offer support and allow people to thrive;
- Promote resilience in a time of crisis - safeguard against disaster and reduce human suffering;
- Create career pathways into tech - close the economic opportunity gap and reduce unemployment
To apply for software donations and grant funding, please fill out the Tech for Good application form. Grant funding is available through our Impact Awards. You can indicate your interest in applying for the Impact Awards by checking the relevant box on the application form.
Learn more about Tech for Good by visiting www.zendesk.com/techforgood