Zendesk is pleased to offer our product donation program as a resource to support our focus on four areas as detailed below. We invite eligible community organizations in those focus areas to complete the application by selecting the "Apply Now" button near the bottom, or top-right corner of the screen.
Applicant Eligibility Guidelines
- Mission, primary focus and direct service is in: (1) Feeding individuals around the globe; (2) Shrinking the digital divide; (3) Addressing climate change and sustainability; and (4) Increased accessibility to mental health services.
- Must have 501(c)(3) or equivalent international charity non-profit status
- Religious organizations, individuals, school districts, colleges, universities and private foundations are not eligible
- We reserve the right to decline or accept any non-profit organization in accordance with the above guidelines
Tech For Good Program Overview
- Donated software may not be re-sold, used as gifts, or used for fundraisers, raffles or auctions.
- Applicants may request up to 3 times per calendar year
- Submitting an application does not guarantee a product donation and Zendesk retains sole discretion in making determinations
- Applications are reviewed against grant criteria guidelines and donation decisions are based on the applying organization’s primary service(s)
- Donations are subject to product availability
- Approved applications will be fulfilled within 3 weeks of the date of Service Order signature